FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Frequently asked questions
Who can use Mobee?
Twizy and e208: persons aged 20 or over and holding a valid category B driving licence* for more than 2 years.
Tesla: minimum 25 years of age and holding a driving licence valid for more than 3 years.
How do I register?
You can register via the mobile application or the Mobee website.
You just have to:
- Fill in the registration form
- Download the photos of both sides of your driving licence
- Make a video of yourself reading the figures displayed so that we can be sure it's really you.
- Enter your payment method: bank card
Your registration is subject to your account being validated by our customer service department within 72 hours.
How do I book a vehicle?
From the Mobee application on your smartphone, select the available vehicle on the map and press the Book a vehicle button.
The reservation allows the vehicle to be blocked for 15 minutes to give you time to get to the car.
If you cancel, the vehicle will be made available again to other users
In order to limit any overuse, after two consecutive bookings you will not be able to reserve the same vehicle for 30 minutes.
How far can I go with my Mobee?
Your journey begins and ends in the area served, in this case in the Principality of Monaco.
- Renault Twizy: you can visit the Principality of Monaco and the neighbouring French towns: Villefranche-sur-Mer, Saint-Jean Cap-Ferrat, Beaulieu, Eze, Cap d’Ail, La Turbie, Beausoleil, Roquebrune Cap Martin and Menton.
- Peugeot e-208 and Tesla: you can visit the Principality of Monaco, the Provence Alpes Côte-d'Azur region in France and the Piedmont and Liguria regions in Italy.
The map of the Rental Zone or Return Zone can be accessed via the Mobee website and on the application.